Skip to main content

Lost

i want to know REALLY BADLY what happens to all the millions of dollars of merchandise "lost" in the shipping system.  FedEx/UPS/USPS had it in their hands, they say they lost track of it in such-and-such a location, but they can't find it?  REALLY??  Well, someone found it.  It didn't just disappear!  When someone found it, where did he/she take it??  IT HAS MY NAME AND ADDRESS ON IT.  It wouldn't be so very hard to get it to the right person, so i am left to believe that A STRANGER GETS TO KEEP MY STUFF.

This is especially frustrating at the holidays when multiple packages i am counting on for Christmas will not be here because someone "misplaced" my boxes.  In the past, i have lost personal boxes that contain items that cannot be replaced, some various curricula, a Nintendo Wii, and now several different things this year.  It doesn't just frustrate me that they will not arrive in time, but the fact that the shippers involved are always so nonchalant: "sorry, it must be lost. You'll have to contact the shipper for a replacement."

Seriously??  My only recourse is to TRY AGAIN?!?!?  How about you find out what happens to the stuff??  How about you go to whatever warehouse you auction this stuff out of and FIND MY BOXES and send them to me???  Sometimes, what is inside those boxes cannot be replaced! Go GET IT.

Grr!

Anyone else ever feel this way?

Comments

  1. I believe they hold an auction for undeliverable packages. You bid by the pallett. (?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EuReKa!

Wow! I just read a WeE-book (a short, electronic book available for immediate download) from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine called The "Me Time Myth and Boy! was it just what the doctor ( The Great Physician , that is) ordered! I have been hosting a Really Big Pity Party around my house lately, and I have been as misguided as a little girl wandering into a Men's Restroom because she hasn't been told to look for the dress! (The only problem is, I probably have been told to look for the dress!) I have been dissatisfied with my life - every aspect of it! The house is never tidy, but I don't like to clean. The kids grumble about their schoolwork, and I get tired of rallying them. The dog is biting everybody, yet I don't feel like 'shadowing' him again today. The dishes are never done, the family needs to eat again (...whole grains, lean protein, vegetable, fruit...), the laundry is piling up (whites, darks, pastels, linens...) .... You get my drift her...

Perimenopause: What to Expect that You are NOT Expecting

Perimenopause: What to expect that you're NOT expecting. Chapter 1: The Hot (Fire) Flash (Surge) The fan must be on. In every room. And you are now Mr. Rogers. You have a sweater for every outfit. However, you live in tanks and short-sleeved shirts underneath because nakedness is frowned upon in public places and you must disrobe in haste, frequently. The socially-encouraged bondage device, a.k.a. the bra, is more despised than ever. Fuzzy socks are your friend, because your circulation is poor and your skin is dry. You will end up with a pair in every room because you inevitably needed them off for extended periods and wandered away from them, only to need them again in another room. Winter weather is both bone-chillingly cold and a delight to overheated skin. Sometimes simultaneously. Summer is intolerable. Do not get me started on having a fever while experiencing a hot flash. 😳 And while we're mentioning it.... "Hot Flash" is not an adequate phrase for the rush o...

How Has Homeschooling Affected My Life?

Well, homeschooling IS my life, so suffice it to say, there's no stone unturned!  Massive takeover, at times, a bit hostile!! For example, my second child was getting ready to embark on Mother's Day Out and my first child was conveniently ensconced in a Government-run "educational" facility, and I had a glimmer of real freedom... for about a day.  Then I found out I was preggo with Baby #3.  Commence Meltdown. I have since gotten over that traumatic , er, beautiful time, and we have embraced homeschooling.  The freedom never came, the oldest got pulled from Uncle Sam's Brainwashing Academy, and the second offspring never entered a public school.  The third will not go away to preschool. They go with me to the doctor.  This, they do not love.  Neither do I. ( Mommy, why is she putting that there?? ) Alas, it is our lot in life... at least until the eldest is of babysitting age. They go with me to the grocery store.  This, they love occasion...