Monday, June 15, 2009

Tired

Tonight, i am tired.
Tired of moving my body.
Tired of washing the dishes.
Tired of engaging my children.
Tired of contemplating our finances.
Tired of holding it all together. i am tired.
i am just plain tired; tired to the core.

As my children walk around dropping items in their wake, i am tired.
As my husband does his own thing, not included in the household chores, i am tired.
As my dogs dig up the flowers that made me so proud, leaving not one for me to enjoy, i am tired.
As my bills pile up, requiring my attention, i am tired.
As i write this entry, my eyes blurring from the strain, i am just so tired.

Do you ever just get tired?
Good night. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping that your spirits rise with the sun. :)

    Blessings,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I actually think my bones hurt when I am just beat. I hope you had a good night's sleep. Somewhere, today, my bible reading was to "not tire of doing good," and I thought, I agree, but I am still sitting down and resting! Of course, that did not get any posts on my blog:( Maybe later:)
    PS: Those adorable children drop things? We will pray for you tonight:)

    ReplyDelete